WiFi Solver FDTD APK a nice andrid apps. When you install this app you can take a floorplan of your house, set the location of a Wi-Fi router, and simulate how the electromagnetic waves propagate. This app uses the 2D finite difference time domain method to solve maxwells equation on a cartesian gird, An example floor plan in built in this apps.
- Your floorplan need to be png files with empty space marked black and materials marked with colours.
- Image wii be converted in to correct materials on loading this may take a few seconds.
- The simulation is limited in speed due to the mobile processor, so try to keep image below.
- Touch the image to set a route location, marked by a red circle , select the antenna parameters at the bottom.
- To start recording a simulation click to record R button.
File Size – 1.2 MB
Current Version – V2.7
Requires Android – 4.0 and up